Saturday 24 January 2015

Dare Returns himmat ho to ek alphabet choose kro n unlock the darelock whatsapp game

dare returns himmat ho to ek alphabet choose kro n UNLOCK the DARELOCK Jo dare aae vo krna hoga
??A
??B
??C
??D
??E
??F
??G
??H
??I
??J
??K
??L
??M
??N
??O
??P
??Q
??R
??S
??T
??U
??V
??W
??X
??Y
??Z
Do exactly what the UNLOCK DARELOCK says, please don't be a boring person,just have fun & do it,don't be shy!!????????
??A. Kiss me whn v meet till u get satisfied
??B.write my name in ur status for a day and say  u cmmted to me
??C.send me your best picture
??D.tell me d name of ur lover
??E.tell me your biggest secret
??F.make me laugh
??G. Do a recharge of Rs.50 on my phone .
??H.tell me how much u love/like me
??I.ask me out
??J.tell me that you love me
??K. Get me a recharge of rs 100
??L. Send me a funny picture
??M.  Send me ur sexiest pic
??N. Write my name in ur status wid I Love u?
??O. .tell me the stupidest thing you did in your life
??P.flirt with me as hard as u can
??Q.send me a voice of you telling me I am sweet
??R. Put my picture as your dp for 24 hours
??S ask me candle light dinner
??T.ask me to marry  you
??U.write that u love me in your status msg
??V. kiss me when u meet me next time
??W.tell  nickname
??X.tell me your gf/bf's name
??Y. send me a pic of you
??Z. Buy me gift

0 comments:

Post a Comment