Wednesday 30 July 2014

Best whatsapp status ideas

The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don�t have to remember what you said.

Nothing in the world is more common than unsuccessful people with talent.

Be a good person, But don�t try to prove.

I love to walk in fog, Because nobody knows i am smoking.

I am not drunk, I am just chemically off-balanced.

Oh, So you wanna argue, Bring it. I got my CAPS LOCK ON.

I am so poor that i can�t pay attention in class.

Warning�I know KARATE��.And few other oriental words.

I used to be an atheist, But then i realized i�m God.

Never make eye contact while eating a banana.

Success is like being pregnant everybody congratulates you, But nobody knows how many times you got fucked to get there.

I am not virgin, My life fucks me everyday.

Nothing is over until you stop trying.

Person you love is 72.8% water.

0 comments:

Post a Comment